Aurora Family Dog Training: Behavior Consultations
Aurora Family Dog Training provides complete behavior consultations completed by our head trainer, Lori Holmberg, either in your own home or at our office and training space. Lori has two decades of experience as a dog trainer and can help with anything from house training to aggression.
Some of the common behaviors that Lori works with are:
- Nuisance barking or other vocalizations
- Destruction and anxiety when left alone (separation anxiety)
- Aggression towards dogs or cats
- Aggression towards people
- Fear or anxiety around other dogs or cats
- Guarding food, toys or other objects
- Anxiety or phobias around certain noises
- House training issues
- Adjustment issues (such as trouble getting used to a new home, new pet, baby, family member or other major change)
A typical in-home behavioral consultation lasts 90 minutes. Follow up visits are typically shorter in duration. Your behavioral consultation also includes:
A thorough evaluation and documentation of your dog’s behavioral history.
- An easy to understand
diagnosisof your pet’s problem- and a clear behavioral program on how to solve it.
- 3 months of follow-up via phone or email to track progress and adjust the behavior program as needed.
Pricing is based on the complexity of the behavior or behaviors to be adjusted.